- Powerful Briggs Stratton motor delivers plenty of strength, torque and mowing capability
- Comfortable seat allows you to mow for hours on end without discomfort
- Commercial-grade features include a ROPS and robust hydraulic system
- Excellent cut quality no matter how thick or dense the grass
- Some people may find it difficult to use at first
Husqvarna MZ61 Basic Info
Where To Buy:
Husqvarna MZ61 Review
If you’re looking for one the best high-end zero turn riding mower models, look no further than the MZ61 from Husqvarna. The standout feature of this model is the Briggs Stratton engine that outputs a powerful 27 horsepower. Combine this raw strength with a heavy-duty steel frame and commercially-rated hydraulic system, and you have an impressive piece of power equipment that can handle anything you throw at it.
Despite having many commercial-grade features, the Husqvarna MZ61 still offers comfort and ease-of-use. The mower has padded dual levels to dampen vibrations. Considering how fast this device can go, that's a good thing. The mower also comes with a high-back seat, armrests, and even a cupholder to help you get through a tough day of work.
One appealing aspect of the MZ61 is the dedication to safety. Many zero-turn mowers are unstable and prone to tipping over on rough terrain. This mower has large rear wheels that offer stability, as well as a roll-over protection system to keep you safe in all conditions.
If you've never used a zero-turn mower before, it's best to take the time to get to know the mower before kicking it into high speed. The Briggs Stratton engine delivers a ton of horsepower and speed, so going slowly ensures you don't rip up your entire lawn in the mowing process.