- No fumes
- Quiet operation means significantly fewer annoyed neighbors
- Corrosion-resistant construction and headlamps mean you can cut the grass in any weather and at any time
- Long-lived batteries that you can replace
- Smart construction allows for easy folding up and storage
- Short battery lifespan compared to charging time
- Several reviews complain about dull blades
EGO Power+ LM2020SP Basic Info
Where To Buy:
EGO Power+ LM2020SP Review & Info
EGO is a brand that specializes in electric power equipment, notably lawn mowers. The company's 40 years of experience shows, and all of their hardware comes with a powerful 56V volt ARC battery. This battery forms the cornerstone of the brand, offering an exceptional lifespan with relatively short recharge time.
The EGO Power+ LM2020SP is a walk-behind mower that uses a self-propelled drive system to move the mower. It's cordless and relies on batteries to run. The batteries have a run time of around 60 minutes, with recharge taking approximately 40 minutes for a full recharge. The batteries are replaceable, so you can keep mowing while charging your second set.
One of our favorite features are the LED headlights, which allow you to find your way in the dark, giving you no excuse not to mow your lawn. EGO place customer experience in the first place, offering plenty of adjustments and accessories, allowing you to tailor the mower how you see fit.
The lawn mower comes with three functions, including mulching, bagging, or side discharge.
Unfortunately, you'll have to buy the discharge chute separately. However, we did find that the grass bag mulch was big enough to handle a reasonably sizable lawn.